Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rice Cereal? No thanks...

Last night we attempted to feed Rocklin some rice cereal for the first time. He'll be 5 months tomorrow and his Doctor told us anywhere from 4 to 6 months we could give him some. Well, check out the pictures to see how this little adventure went...

Hi Dad. Glad to see you're documenting my first rice cereal experience!

Oh Boy, what do we have here?

OK Mom, I'm ready! First try ...
Hmmm, do I like this stuff? I can't quite tell yet.
Let's give it one more try.
Hmmm, still tastes mushy and weird!
Please Mom, no more!
Seriously Mom, NO more!
Dad, put down the camera and save me!
Phew, are we done yet???

7 comments:

Sarah Young said...

Haha, that's funny! He looked like the twins in the please mom no more picture!

Anonymous said...

That little guys is the cutest thing ever! Love the comments and the toe action!!

MUTHABOMB said...

How cute!!! I can't believe how big he is getting! Thanks for the pics they bring a big smile to my face!

Erica said...

How cute! Glad it didn't come back out at you...just wait 'til green beans! :)

Miller Family said...

How fun!

Hilarry said...

Hey Kristen! I'm so excited I found your blog! I am in ATL right now and it made me think of you so I thought I'd look you up!

Your baby is sp cute!!!! Hope everything is going well for you. We should all get together for lunch sometime when we get back to Chandler :)

Mom said...

What a great documentary!! I can't believe how much he's grown since we saw you guys in Mesa. Love, Aunt Susie