Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I know, I know...this post is a day late, but time escaped me yesterday. I'm sure you know the feeling.

First of all, I wanted to let my Dad and Ron (Adam's Dad) how much we love them!!! Hope you both had a great day yesterday. We had a great Father's Day! Rocklin and I gave Adam his gifts on Saturday night instead of Sunday because I can't keep secrets...I wanted him to open his presents!! (I'm just like my Dad when it comes to not being able to hold in fun surprises).
Daddy and Rock just chillin
Wahoo! Presents!!
Adam got 3 framed pictures of Rock for his office, some navy blue socks and a shoe shine kit!

2 comments:

Sarah Young said...

I love the pictures and I love the wrapping paper too! Those gifts were almost too cute to open!

LAURA said...

Cute framed pictures! I love black and white photos, very timeless.