Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Window Shopping

One of the main reasons I was so excited to find out that we're having a baby girl, is for all the fun shopping of course! I've been doing a lot of window shopping lately online and thought I'd share a few of my favorites as of late. (All of which I found on Etsy).

Adorable personalized bloomers...Found here

Shoes...SO cute....Found here

I think it's the hat I love, but it could be the adorable baby too! Found here

Personalized Wall Decor - Found here (and no, we're not naming her Darcie)

Another super cute little hat...Found here


Now, we'll have to come to an agreement on the name before I can buy any cute monogrammed stuff, but we're no where close to that as of yet! :) Working on it though...


2 comments:

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

Oh man you are making me want to get preggo! I LOVE all the baby girl stuff out there now. Much more fun and beautiful than six years ago when Caralie was born. And I thought I was having fun then! The bloomers take the cake. Well, and the shoes. And the hats...

Valerie: said...

awww so cute...makes me want to have another girl and not a boy!!