Tuesday, February 16, 2010

22 weeks

Tomorrow I'll be 22 weeks pregnant. It's funny because up to this point I haven't really felt like I looked too pregnant...just a bit overweight. Well yesterday I just was feeling pregnant. I had gone to the mall and my back was killing me from walking around, my feet hurt, etc. Not to mention I feel like my belly grew like overnight! I think there is no turning back now...I will just "feel" pregnant from here on out. I mean I'm only going to get bigger from here. ha! Anyway, here I am at my (almost) 22 week mark. Don't mind my no make-up look!

10 comments:

Jody said...

You're a beautiful mommy to be times 2!!!

Sarah Young said...

I wish I looked like you with no make-up! You are just looking so dang cute!

Valerie: said...

there i can see a belly. it must have been that shirt you were wearing the last time i saw you. It was deceiving! sorry you are starting to feel sore. That is the worst part.

Miller Family said...

Love seeing the baby belly!!

Ms. Should NoMore said...

Oh, Kristen! You are so stinkin' cute! Please keep us updated on the belly. So cute and you've got a cousin living vicariously out here! Lots of love to you and your little family!

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

I wish my make-up look looked as good as your no make-up look! And I love the baby bump. It took me forever to get the pregnant look vs. the she-must-have-eaten-an-entire-box-of-twinkies look.

Aimee said...

Cute mama! You look great!!

Wendy said...

So cute Kristen. I can't believe your already 22 weeks though! Seems like you were just announcing that you were pregnant!

Unknown said...

Oh honey, you look amazing! I love your little belly and hello...no make-up, who would have known!?

miss you!

Simmons Family said...

What a cute mommy you are!!