Monday, November 23, 2009

Pregnant!



Well, If you've seen my Facebook lately, then you have heard the news that I'm pregnant! We are very excited! I'll be 10 weeks this week. So far I've just felt really, really tired and pretty nauseated, but that's about it. Having Rocklin to chase after has kind of taken my mind off feeling sick, so that is nice. Rocklin will be 2 1/2 when this baby is born, which I think should be a pretty nice gap in age. I have a feeling this pregnancy may go by quicker than the first, but we'll see. Anyway, just wanted to share the fun news on our blog! Of course, I'll have updates along the way. We should find out probably in January if we're having a boy or a girl. A little brother would be a lot of fun for Rocklin, and of course I'd be thrilled with a little girl. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

10 comments:

Sarah Young said...

WAHOOOOO! Congrats girl! Can't wait to see your prego-self! :)

Confessions of a Food Obsessed Girl said...

congrats!!!

Jody said...

Can never have enough grandkids!!!!! SO excited to add another one to the flock!! Who's next.... Aaron and Megan or Adam and Amanda, hummmmmm......

Brittany said...

Congrats!!! That is so fun, I'm so excited for you. Hope we get to see you this weekend.

Wendy said...

Congratulations Kristen! How exciting!
There are 2 1/2 years between Tyler and Allison and it is a good difference in age. At 2 1/2, Rocklin will be happy whether it's a boy or a girl. Tyler didn't have an opinion when we had Allison, but he was determined to have a little brother when I was pregnant with Ryan.

MUTHABOMB said...

HOORAY!!! I'm so excited for your family! Can't wait to hear your stories of a toddler with a baby in the oven!

Judy and Mike said...

Congratulations. We are excited you for you all.

KS said...

Yaaaaaaaaay! Such great news, Kristen! I hope you're feeling okay. We've got to get together one of these days.....

LaLona said...

YAY! I am so excited for you! I think 2 1/2 years is a great gap. I can't wait to hear what you are having. Congratulations!

the Holyoaks said...

Congratulations again Kristen! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. So far, I'd say that 2 1/2 years is a great amount of time between kids. Audrey has been amazing with Truman and I am so glad! Keep us updated! I miss you!