Friday, November 13, 2009

Mama's Holiday Wish List

TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
(Every now and then I get emails from a group called Todays Mama. Today they sent an email saying they are giving away this awesome gift package and all you have to do is post answers to these fun questions on your blog. I'm game! See below the picture of the Q &A's).
The list of prizes includes: a Madsen Bike filled with gifts and goodies from Provo Craft including a Yudu screen-printing machine, a Cuttlebug, a Cricut Expression Machine, a Your Story thermal book binder, and a Knifty Knitter loom set. That’s not all - a Dyson Blueprint, an Easy Walker Sky stroller from MamaBargains.com, two Sidekick baby carrier bags from Kemby and an Amber Alert GPS unit and a full year of service. Seriously? Pick me!! :)

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
THIS Gratitude Journal, some new workout shoes, and to be honest I can't really think of anything else at the moment. It's funny that as a kid you can think of a million things to put on the wish list, but as an adult the only thing that comes to mind are things for the kid!
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
The one that comes to mind is the Divvy Organizer my sweet SIL Sarah made for me. I love it!
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
For a while now I've been wanting to sew some cute ruffled aprons for the women in my life. Maybe one of these years when I get my sewing machine back on track!
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
"Santa" brought me this personalized stamp with my name on it and a bunch of teddy bears holding balloons. Sounds silly, but I still have it and thought it was the coolest gift ever when I got it! Maybe that's when my love of crafts was born.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
Since Rocklin is only 2, he doesn't really have much of a say, but I'd like to get him something big this year...like a play kitchen or workbench.
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
All of it! All the comfort food of turkey, ham, potatoes, and of course all the yummy chocolate and desserts!
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
I'm sure I'll be making some baked goodies, some homemade Christmas cards and at this point not sure what else. I would like to make a blanket for Rocklin, but we'll see if I get around to that!
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
As of recent, I LOVE the movie The Holiday with Cameron Diaz and Jack Black.
9. Favorite holiday song?
Angels We Have Heard on High
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Decorating the tree!

1 comment:

Sarah Young said...

Ooh, that is a sweet motherload of gifts! I hope you win!