Sunday, November 15, 2009

Family Fun

My parents were both supposed to come into town this weekend and be here all week, however, my Mom got the flu the night before and couldn't come! We were so bummed. But fortunately, my Dad is still here. One of the things he really wanted to do was go to Joe's Farm Grill - yum! The weather was perfect! We had a fun time.
We hope you're feeling better, Mom...we miss you!

Family photo
My Dad, Adam & Rocklin
Another family shot

Gramps & Rocklin at Joe's
Me & My Daddy
Adam & Rocklin
More of my cute boys

8 comments:

Jody said...

The first picture is a darling family picture!! Rocklin is officially a little boy and no more a baby!! Gramps looks pretty darn happy to be there! Miss you all but thanks for sharing!!

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

I LOVE Joe's Farm Grill! And it's the perfect weather to eat outside. So sorry about your poor mom. I know this must be driving her crazy.

Wendy said...

Such cute family photos! What a horrible time for the flu to hit your mom, not that any time would be good, but still. I hope she's feeling better soon! I know you will still enjoy the time you get to spend with your dad. :)

Valerie: said...

glad your having fun with your dad...too bad your mom got the flu!! Hope you guys have a good thanksgiving.

Aunt Wendie said...

I'm so sorry Jody has the flu, but glad to see the four of you together. Love these pictures. Can't wait to see Gramps. You all look great.

Love you!

Aunt Wendie said...

I'm so sorry Jody has the flu, but glad to see the four of you together. Love these pictures. Can't wait to see Gramps. You all look great.

Love you!

Sarah Young said...

We were SO SAD for your Mom! She was pretty devastated. But I'm glad you're still having fun with your Dad!

P.S. Rocklin is looking SO old!!!

Aimee said...

CUTE pics! That restaurant is in Agritopia, right? One of the many subdivisions on our list to check out in December... :)