Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Notebooks

I've been wanting to make these cute notebooks that I saw online made out of simple 99cent composition books and mod podge. I love mod podge!! We're celebrating three of Adam's nieces birthday's this weekend (Alexis, Emilie & Kate), so I thought these would make cute gifts. (And inexpensive!) I already had all the scrapbook paper, embellishments, etc. so all I had to buy were the composition books. I thought they turned out pretty cute, so I wanted to share:

I covered the backs too...

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!! We'll be celebrating with Adam's entire family (parents/siblings) so I'll be sure to take my camera with me so I'll have something fun to blog about this weekend!

10 comments:

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

Those notebooks are awesome! What a good idea... you've inspired me. Happy Thanksgiving!

Simmons Family said...

girl you are so crafty!! Happy Thanksgiving

Wendy said...

ADORABLE!!! I love them! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Sarah Young said...

You are one crafty momma, you know that?! They look great!

Judy and Mike said...

They are so cute! What a great idea. I haven't ever done mod podge. I will have to remember that idea.

Miller Family said...

So cute! I wish I could be as crafty as you. Happy Thanksgiving.

Alison said...

Very cute and crafty! Have you been practicing the fondant? I've been wondering how it was going.

LaLona said...

Hey - will you re-post how to make a blog book? I remember you posting it a long time ago and I cannot find it now. I want to make a few for Christmas presents.

THANKS!

Sarah said...

GREAT idea! I'll file that one away for future reference....

Emmy said...

These are so cute!!!