Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Great Outdoors

I think Mother Nature finally got the memo that it's November! The weather is starting to get nice here; a much needed reminder that living in Arizona is awesome this time of year. Rocklin and I were getting a little cooped up in the apartment today so I decided some fresh air would do us good. We went outside to the little kiddie play area at our apartment and I put Rocklin in the baby swing. The first time I put him in it, he had a total death grip on the chains, but today he just kicked back and enjoyed it. And do notice the go-to hands behind the head position. :)

Also, Rock has started to pull himself up on things - coffee table, large toys, etc. You can tell he's so proud of himself...

6 comments:

Jody said...

How darling..He's getting so big. He'll be walking before you know it...Maybe by the time we see him at Christmas!! Can't wait!

Alison said...

Such a big boy! He is a doll.

Miller Family said...

He is SO cute! Love the "go-to" position. He's growing so fast. I really need to meet him!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Sorry about your scare on Halloween with your baby!I remember when paul swallowed a dime and I went with my mom to take him for x-rays and they told her it would come out in his poop! i guess it came out? Man rock is a cutie pie in the swing pics!

Jody said...

The 2nd picture of Rocklin looks just like a picture we have of Justin when he was about the same age. Amazing the similarities.

Wendy said...

So cute! He totally cracks me up with his hands behind his head. He just looks so relaxed! :)