Friday, November 7, 2008

Boo-Ya

OK, I know this is totally dorky of me to post, but I'm so proud of myself that I just had to. Those of you who like to save a dollar here and there will appreciate this.

Today I went to two grocery stores and ran up a total retail bill of $113.45. Between store sales and a triple coupon promotion, I was able to save $93.30!!!

I spent a TOTAL of $20.15 on all this:

And if you're wondering, yes, I did pull all the food out and stack it on my coffee table for this photo op. And if you're also wondering, yes, I probably do have too much time on my hands. Is it OK to admit I'm becoming a self-proclaimed coupon queen?

(Oh yeah, and a shout out to Brittany, who left me all her coupons when she moved to UT! Thanks again Brittany!!)

8 comments:

Jody said...

OK, as your mom you make me proud!!! That is one amazing shopping trip and yes I am very impressed...Happy eating!!!

Tracy E said...

What kind of coupons get you all that? Come to Georgia and shop for me please! (You all just come and live in Georgia anyway....Okay?

Wendy said...

Holy cow! I really need some pointers on how to achieve this! Where do you get all your coupons? Do you have to sit down and map out all the store ads and then find coupons online to match? Amazing!

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

You rock, girl. I've become a coupon queen myself and my mother can't believe it. "My daughter who used to roll her eyes at me when I watched every nickel and dime?"

Sarah said...

I've gotta learn your secret! Good job!

MUTHABOMB said...

SWEET! Isnt it like the best high when you get the sale like that? LOVE it!

Brittany said...

Its nice to see my hard work being put to good use!!! I'm totally impressed with your savings. I love shopping trips like that. I love the dorky post too...when you got flaunt it!!!

Judy and Mike said...

That is awesome. Way to go Kristen!