Thursday, January 31, 2008

Updates...

Today I put Rocklin in his crib for a nap for the first time (usually I just put him in his bassinet). I want him to start getting used to his crib and I think that all the bright colors will be good for stimulating him. I turned on his mobile thinking he'd like the sounds and check out his reaction...he's totally covering his ears!

A couple days ago we went to the pediatrician for Rocklin's two week check-up. I was excited to get him weighed because he hadn't yet caught back up to his birth weight, which was 5 lbs. 3 oz. He weighed in at 5 lbs. 9 oz.!! We were excited; he gained an ounce a day, which the pediatrician says is perfect! Hopefully soon he'll start to fit into more of his clothes! His little cheeks are starting to fill out, but he's still got his cute little bird legs:

5 comments:

Brittany said...

He is so cute...I love that he is covering his ears that is so funny. I still can't believe how little he is.

Salt H2O said...

Love the pictures! That is adorable.

Sarah Young said...

Okay, the covering the ears bit is the cutest thing ever! And I love his little birdie legs!

kelly said...

Hey Kristen. Kelly Thorpe here (formerly Kelly Beus). Anyway, I always check your blog from Laura's site and wanted to say congrats!! So exciting! Little boys can be a handful but SO much fun. Good luck with everything and make sure you get as much sleep as you can. That's my only non-solicited advice. Let your house be messy so you can sleep. You deserve it! PS--I'm adding your blog to my site if that's okay?

Kelly Jo said...

He's so cute and so tiny!!