Friday, January 11, 2008

7th Times a Charm??

Just a quick update - yesterday after my doctor's appointment, they sent me to the hospital for "further evaluation and possible induction of labor" because they said things weren't looking good with the blood pressure and a few other things. So we head to the hospital (I think my name is on the VIP list in the OB triage there at this point) and get hooked up to the monitors, etc. The hospital nurses monitor me and the baby for a couple hours and then you guessed it, send me BACK home and asked me to go back to the doctor's office today for yet another follow up appointment at which time they'll decide what to do. Seriously people, can we all agree and quit giving me the runaround?!?!?! Baby Rocklin is holding up well during all of this, bless his heart, he's probably wondering what the heck is going on! I've had so many ultrasounds at this point I can't even remember how many. It is fun to see his cute face though a couple times a week!

Anyway, I go back to the doctor in about an hour or so and we'll see how this goes! Maybe the 7th trip to the hospital will be our lucky trip....

1 comment:

Amazing Grace said...

Oh My Gosh!! The baby is adorabale.. Congrats! The baby was born 2 days before my birthday... Awe...
Love ya girl! Miss you.
(add me to your friends)