Friday, January 25, 2008

More Rocklin pictures

We've been taking a lot of pictures of Rocklin since we've been home and I wanted to share some of the latest.

My mom put Rocklin in his crib this morning for the first time since he's been home. He loved his mobile and watched it intently while the music played:

He was also really fascinated by a pooh bear doll that Kory gave him (thanks Kory!). I think he likes all the bright colors: Rocklin loves to have his hands up around his face or just over his head, especially when he is sleeping.

Adam is such a cute and proud papa! I hope Rocklin gets his daddy's big blue eyes once he's a little bit bigger.

Thanks to Hillary and Angie for sending this fun cookie bouquet in honor of Rocklin's arrival!


2 comments:

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

I want that baby!!!! he is Gorgeous, awe, you're little football player in the making.

Unknown said...

Rocklin is so handsome! And you look fantastic! Miss you!!!