Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Pictures from the past year

Last month Adam's grandparents, Denny and Connie, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a day at the San Diego Zoo. We had a great time with Adam's extended family.


Here we are at the luncheon in honor of Adam's grandparents in San Diego.

Adam and I took a week with some friends and went up to Pebble Beach, CA. We stayed right on the golf course at our friend's grandmothers house. It was awesome...the view, the weather, everything!


Another Pebble Beach picture...


Adam proposed to me on March 8, 2006 at the Phoenix airport. I felt SO sick after getting off the worst plane ride of my life...but it was all worth it to get off the plane to find Adam proposing at the terminal! Two of his sisters and his friend Nate was there to capture the whole thing on picture and video.



When Adam came for a visit to GA prior to us being married, we went to a Braves Game...it was so fun!!



This picture was taken when I first came to AZ to meet all of Adam's friends. He's really close with all his friends, so luckily, I made the cut!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristen you look wonderfully happy!! Man I wish I could go to the beach. . .sigh. . .reminds me of our trip to CA when I ran the rental car into the pole at the gas station cuz I was so dang tired, oh yeah and I got a speeding ticket for going like 97mph. . .oops. . .oh the memories! I love the blog!