Sunday, April 22, 2007

MS Walk

A couple of weekends ago, Adam and I had the opportunity to attend the MS (Multiple Sclerosis) Walk in honor of Adam's sister Katie. It was held in Phoenix - in and around the Phoenix Zoo. Luckily the weather was just perfect for the morning walk. We started just outside the Zoo, then had the chance to walk through the zoo and we got to see all kinds of cool animals, including some huge turtles which you can see in one of the pictures. The kids had a great time and were troopers all the way to the finish line.

Below is me, Katie and Adam post-walk, yet still smiling. :)

Baby Luke was so good...just enjoying the walk in this stroller. He's so cute - and look, I got a big smile out of him!!

Me & Adam


See...I wasn't kidding about the HUGE turtles!! I think this one was posing for me so I could get a good shot of him.

Katie and baby Luke front and center. In the background is Kelly, Steve and Tyler.


Kate & Rylee took a little break from the walk and checked out some of the fish inside the Zoo.

No comments: