Monday, March 21, 2011

Ruby is 9 Months

Ruby girl is 9 months old already! She turned 9 months on the 18th, but had her 9-month check-up at the pediatrician today. She used to be at the top percentiles for weight and height, but is currently at 55% for weight (19.3 pounds) and 80% for height (28.5 inches).

Ruby is just a doll and is go, go, go these days! She pulls herself up on everything and smiles and looks around once she is up as to say hey guys, look what I just did! Her hair is getting longer every day. You can't see it in the pictures below, but in the back she is getting thick curls which are SO cute. I'm sure they will disappear since my hair is stick straight, but it's fun for now. She is a great eater and in fact today at the pediatrician, I was told I can start giving her table foods like cheese, yogurt, spaghetti, etc. I think I'll try to start her on some new foods this week and I'm sure she will just love it. She is still a great sleeper and just like Rocklin when he was a baby, follows her daily schedule to a T. I have a feeling she is going to be walking soon which I can hardly believe.

I couldn't decide which picture was cuter, so I thought I'd just share both. :)


3 comments:

LAURA said...

awww cute!

Unknown said...

GIRL...Ruby is a doll!

Simmons Family said...

what a cutie!! Looks like you had a fun camping trip too. :)