Monday, March 7, 2011

Ruby is 8 months

Ruby is actually 8.5 months now, but with the crazy month we've had, I'm lucky to at least get an 8-month shot up.

Ruby is such a busy little lady these days! She is a master crawler now, and has just started standing up while holding on to the couch, my legs, etc. It's cute because she is SO proud of herself once she stands up...she looks around and smiles to kind of say, see what I did everyone?! She has two teeth that just sprouted up within the last month - it's her front two bottom teeth. She hasn't tried biting yet, knock on wood. She is still fascinated with her brother Rocklin, and follows him around the house terrorizing him in attempts to slobber on all his toys. He, however, is not a fan. ha! Overall, she is just as cute and cuddly as ever and we're so glad she's ours! :)

7 comments:

Simmons Family said...

What a cutie!! I can't believe she is already that old, what a big girl.

Our little corner said...

She is so cute and I love her outfit! I need to go shopping with you!! She is a doll!

Sarah Young said...

Sooo cute!! I just want to kiss her!!!

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

Has it really been that long since I saw you last? Shame on me. She is SO DARN CUTE it almost hurts to look at her!

Judy and Mike said...

She really is adorable!

the Holyoaks said...

It goes so fast! She is adorable. I still can't believe I've never met either her or Rocklin. Sad. I hope you're feeling better now that your gallbladder is out. At least you'll never have those awful pains again!

Aimee said...

She is so adorable! Can't believe how big she's getting. Glad you guys are all feeling better... February was a rough month for us, too!