Saturday, January 22, 2011

Peanut Butter

The other day Adam and I were in the office and Rocklin was being just a little too quiet. I peeked out the door to see what he was doing, and I found him in the kitchen with the jar of peanut butter licked clean!! He had been dipping his entire fist into the peanut butter jar and licking it off his hands. What can I say, the kid loves peanut butter! The funniest part was as soon as I found him, he grabbed the lid so fast to try and put it back on, as if the peanut butter allll over his face and hands wasn't a dead giveaway of what he was doing!




5 comments:

Our little corner said...

haha that is great!

Valerie: said...

haha OMG he ate the whole jar?...that must have made him sick. What a funny guy. That is so London..if its quiet for more than 3 min i have to go check on her and usually she is up to no good!!

Judy and Mike said...

He is so much like his father.

Aimee said...

LOVE this... but I'm dreading that stage - when silence is not golden. :)

Unknown said...

Did he eat all that peanut butter in a jar? he sure love it. =)



Seattle Real Estate