Thursday, August 19, 2010

2 Months!

I can't believe how fast the time is flying by. Ruby turned 2 months old yesterday. I feel like she's already getting so big and not a newborn anymore! She is much bigger than Rocklin was at this age, and is already sleeping through the night! (Fingers crossed she keeps it up...it's been 6 nights in a row now sleeping from about 10 PM - 5 or 6 AM). I just love this little lady so much. She is a great baby so far!

(NO idea why the 2 month picture won't go straight...I've tried and tried...oh well, turn your head to the side).


6 comments:

Judy and Mike said...

She is adorable! She sure is getting chunky. I love chunky babies.

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

She is so cute and reminds me so much of Rocklin! I wish someone had suggested taking monthly photos when Caralie was a baby.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Ruby is so precious! I can't believe how much she looks like Rocklin.

Sarah Young said...

Okay, she is WAY too cute and I love your monthly picture idea...may have to borrow that one!

the Holyoaks said...

Yay! I've been stalking your blog for more pictures of your adorable little girl. I'm so glad she's sleeping through the night for you! It makes such a big difference. Audrey started at 2 months also but Truman was a little older. Ruby is a beauty and looks a lot like her big brother. Funny how that happens. I can't wait to see more!

Simmons Family said...

Wow, what a cutie!!! I can't believe she is getting so big already. We will all keep our fingers crossed that she keeps sleeping through the night:)