Friday, July 16, 2010

Ruby Marie

Our sweet baby girl Ruby Marie was born by c-section on June 18. She weighed 8 lbs. 10 oz. Everything went great and she is just perfect! So far (knock on wood) she is a very good eater and sleeper. I've been trying to find the time to put some pictures up on our blog for the past 4 weeks, and I'm FINALLY getting around to doing it! The pictures below are all from the past 4 weeks, from birth to today (in no particular order). I'll try to be better about updating more regularly so each post doesn't have this many pictures. Rocklin is doing good as well; I think he really is enjoying his role as big brother.

Uncle Adam feeding Ruby
Hanging out on Daddy's chest

This was right after she was born - check out all that hair!
Happy Big Brother Rocklin!



My two kiddos.
Kristie & Todd (Adam's sister and her hubby) came to visit us in the hospital.
Proud big brother.
Gramps & Grammy (Kristen's mom and dad)
Grammy (Kristen's Mom) and Ruby



Rocklin meeting his baby sister for the first time.
Naptime!

All ready for her first time at church.
So sweet.
Ready for an outing!
Here's the "before" picture - going in to have my c-section.
Right after Ruby was born.
Just home from the hospital.

10 comments:

LAURA said...

congratulations kristen! She's gorgeous. You look great too! And Rocklin looks so cute in his BIG BRO shirt.

kelly said...

don't you love having a girl to dress up?! She's beautiful! Congrats!!

Sarah Young said...

Lauryn is sitting in my lap saying "Ohhhh, I see baby! Ohhhhh cute!" Ruby really is just so dang sweet! I can't believe all her hair too and I am just loving the hairbows! Wish I could be there to give her a squeeze! Love you all!

Wendy said...

She is PRECious! I can't get over how much hair she has...perfect for all those cute bows!
Doesn't Rocklin seem so big to you now? He looks so grown up in these pictures!

Unknown said...

Kristen...everyone looks so great! And Ruby is gorgeous, I have attire envy in her cute little zebra print onesie, it is darling! Miss & love you...congrats momma!

the Holyoaks said...

Congratulations! I've been stalking your blog for weeks waiting for an update. I didn't want to start calling and emailing and bugging you because I know how completely exhausting it is to have two. I hope you are getting some rest! She is gorgeous! Have fun with her! And you look great too! I'm so jealous of all you C-section people because your after-baby pictures always look so great. Keep us posted and congratulations again!

Amazing Grace said...

She's gorgeous!!!! I can't believe how big Rock is! :'(
they grow up so fast.
your parents look the exact same.
Congratulations.. you look beautiful, love your cute little family!
btw, I like the big huge smile in front of the emergency room! lol
miss you , love you!

Simmons Family said...

she is so beautiful, and alert!! How fun for you all. I can't believe how big Rocklyn is getting too. Crazy how time flies!

KS said...

She is sooooooooo cute, Kristen! Congratulations!!!

Cecilia said...

So cute! Congratulations on your family. I bet your mom is loving being out there with you and I bet you are loving having her near. I hear it is a whole new dynamic with two. Have so much fun!