Thursday, December 2, 2010

Family Photos

As I mentioned in my last post, we recently had our family photos taken and since I finally got my Christmas cards all finished and mailed out today, I wanted to go ahead and share them on our blog now. (I also shared them on Facebook, so sorry if you're seeing double). A girl in our old ward took them for us and I think she did a great job! Rocklin is in that phase that I think all kids go through where if you ask them to smile, they give you this horrible grin-thing. Overall though, I'm so pleased with the results. So act surprised when you get your Christmas card in the mail from us, as if you've never seen these pictures before. :)





















5 comments:

Valerie: said...

like i said on facebook...sooo cute. I so want to see you when we come back in august for dillon's graduation. Ruby will be so big(so sad)!!

Sarah Young said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM!!!!

Simmons Family said...

Wow those turned out so good!!

Judy and Mike said...

They all turned out so great! You must be thrilled.

the Holyoaks said...

What great pictures! We have got to get a family picture taken. We got your Christmas card in the mail yesterday and I was so excited. I love getting Christmas cards!