Friday, November 19, 2010

Ruby Updates

I can hardly believe that my little Ruby girl is already 5 months old! She turned 5 months yesterday. I neglected to take a 4 month photo with the date card like the rest of her monthly photos, so I just had to use another photo I happened to take the day she turned 4 months. Her 5 month photo (and impromptu photo shoot with Mommy) were taken yesterday.

Ruby is such a happy, giggly baby! I could just kiss and squish her all day long. And, well, most days I do! I remember loving when Rocklin was about this age because they are just so darn fun when they can roll around and giggle, etc. Ruby is such a joy to have around. She LOVES her big brother Rocklin, and whenever he is near her she just lights up and smiles so big. She watches his every move and can't get enough of him.

She is kind of a Momma's girl, and secretly I love it that she loves me so much! I'm trying to soak up every moment with her as she grows because I know, like with Rocklin, the time passes so quick!






3 comments:

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

She is adorable, Kristin! I could eat her up too, she's so delicious. 5 months is such a fun age - enjoy every minute!

Miller Family said...

She's growing fast! and so cute! love her beautiful blue eyes.

the Holyoaks said...

She is just adorable! I can't believe she's getting so big. I love that you guys have matching eyes. Beautiful!