Thursday, March 4, 2010

Flat Stanley

Heather's (one of my girlfriends since the 7th grade) daughter is doing a Flat Stanley project at her school and she sent him to us to go take pictures with on an adventure! Since we're not super adventurous people (a.k.a. I get tired quick of chasing a 2 year old around in public these days) we decided to take an adventure to the park. The weather today is absolutely gorgeous out, so it was the perfect park day. Rocklin had fun with Flat Stanley on the teeter-totter and the swings!

And on a totally separate note, I bought this today -

Krylon spray paint in the color Ballet Slipper. It's for another project I'm working on for baby girl's nursery. Hopefully it turns out as cute in real life as it in in my head! I'll be sure to post pictures once I complete it.

5 comments:

Sarah Young said...

Always excited to see your next bit of creative genius!

Unknown said...

I have heard others mention flat Stanley...what's his story?

Wendy said...

How fun that Flat Stanley got to visit! I did that with a group of 2nd graders I taught. It's super fun!
And way to leave us hanging on the edge of our seats with the spray paint! I hope it's a quick project so that we see the end results soon!

Tracy E said...

Can he get any cuter? I LOVE his smile in the swing picture with Flat Stanley.

the Holyoaks said...

You are so cute and crafty. I wish I lived by you so you could help me, the craft-challenged. I'm excited to see a picture of your new project! How lucky your cute kids are to have a mom like you!