Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sneak Peak...

I thought I'd share a sneak peak of Rocklin's nursery with everyone. Adam and his friend Nate worked really hard over the weekend getting the crib and baby furniture put together and cleaning out and organizing to make room for everything. Then last night Adam put the crib bedding on and called me into the nursery to see it all - SO cute! It's so fun to see Adam so excited about all of this baby stuff. He's going to make the best daddy!!



I'll be posting more pictures once we get the nursery all finished, but I wanted to share pictures of the crib and bedding for now.

Also, here's me as of last night...looking SUPER prego!

6 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

You're so cute! I love the safari/zoo animal theme, also very cute!

the Holyoaks said...

Your nursery is going to be so cute Kristen! I love your furniture and bedding and everything! And you look super cute! Aren't maternity clothes comfortable?

Aimee said...

Sooo cute! Where'd you get your crib?

Sarah Young said...

It looks good! I like the black crib, it's lookin' snappy! So are you miserable prego yet or still okay with your cute bump? I'm just at the no bump, just barf stage. Mmmm, fun, fun, fun!

Brittany said...

So cute...I love the bedding and the dark crib...it is awesome. So fun, can't wait until the little guy get here, I'm sure you feel the same way!!

LAURA said...

You look great Kristen! Love the crib bedding too!