Saturday, September 26, 2009

So proud of this guy...

Recognize him? You may not if you haven't seen him in a while. It's my sweet husband, Adam. He's been working really hard lately with working out (he's found a new love of running) and eating right. He's lost 54 lbs. since we got married back in 2006.
I chose to post this particular picture because the boy scout shirt he's wearing is the SAME one he had when HE was in Scouts!!! Oh how I wish I fit into something I wore back when I was a teenager!!! I think he looks so cute in it. He went camping with the Scouts in our ward this weekend - where this picture was taken - and had a great time (if you consider listening to 12 year old boys chitter chatter and goof off all night and sleeping on lumpy ground a great time).
So proud of my guy!! Love you, babe. Keep up the good work!!


12 comments:

Judy and Mike said...

He is looking so good!

Jody said...

Adam B. you are amazing and you look "maaavalous!!! Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration to us all!!!!

McB's said...

Way to go Adam!!!

Simmons Family said...

woo hoow! Go Adam!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

That's a huge accomplishment!! Congrats!!!

Valerie: said...

congrats! Tell him good job and I really can see the difference, especially in his stomach!! keep up the good work

Wendie & Bill said...

Way to go, Adam B. You "B" the Man!!

Tracy E said...

Wow that's fantastic! It is a lot of hard work to lose! Congrats!

Daniel said...

im more proud of the awesome boy scout shirt!

Aaron and Megan Young said...

Adam B you look GREAT!!!! Way to be an inspiration!!

Kevin said...

Do. Work.

Kris Tracy Broc said...

Great Job Baloo!