Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend

We had a fun and busy weekend! Saturday was Katie's MS Walk at the Phoenix Zoo. We got up really early and bundled up because it was chilly!! We walked 5 miles through the zoo. Sadly, I only have a couple pictures from the walk. And check out Adam - he's recently lost just over 30 lbs. Looking good Adam B!!
Daddy and Rock staying warm

Rocklin and his cute cousin Gracie

On a completely different subject...somehow I either lost my credit card or someone stole it. I called to cancel it last week, but didn't get online to check to see if there were any charges until tonight (Stupid me...not sure why I waited so long...I think I was afraid of what I might find). Anyway, someone spent over $100 on it at a local grocery store...good thing I canceled it! But sheesh, that ticks me off!!

7 comments:

Valerie: said...

Hey...that is too bad about your credit card and the punk who bought all that food. That is great your hubby lost all that weight. Had he lost it all after we went to dinner or was he in the process of loosing it? What's his secret? So you saved all that money on food just from coupons? My sister is a coupon queen too. I am so bad about food coupons. I wish i was better!! I need to call ya and see if you still want to watch sydney on wed...that call will happen soon.

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

i'm oh so proud of you, teach me those tricks! i was doing it at cvs and krogers for a while, i need to start doing it again!

Erica said...

I could tell by the picture that he'd lost weight (before I read your post)! Looks great!
Glad you called about your card in time. I had a student steal my debit card and spend $700 between a chicken restaurant and Walmart...he was smart enough to stand still enough for the camera at Walmart! :)

Jody said...

GO Adam B. on the weight loss!!!!! Phil and I can both tell. You're looking great. Good job, we're proud of your hard work!!!!

Sarah Young said...

Adam B. is lookin' mighty slim! Way to go! I can tell it's been a week since I've checked out blogs... so much happening! Props on your super bargainata! You know I will always get excited with you on that kinda stuff and Rocklin is looking SO GROWN UP!!! It's too bad we won't see him at Christmas. I bet he is going to be way too cute with his presents!

the Holyoaks said...

Rockin is getting so big and so cute! Audrey's going to have a crush on him if we ever get to meet him!

McB's said...

so how did adam lose weight and how long did it take? i would love to find someone elses card and go grocery shopping, better yet how about a nice new suv?