Monday, November 24, 2008

Busy time of year!!

I know, I know...I've been sparse on the blogosphere lately. I swear I've been so busy lately! It's a busy time of year. Not to mention we're looking at purchasing a home and it's kind of taking over our lives for now. I think I want to be on that HGTV show 'Property Virgins' where they present you with three houses that fill all your wants and needs within your price range and bada-bing-bada-boom, you're a homeowner. I wonder if they're auditioning right now...

So I started meeting up with some girlfriends in my ward for a once a month card club where ... you guessed it ... we make cards. This was my second month doing it and it's so fun!! This month we did Christmas tags (although I ended up doing a card...and another girl did a candy bag). Check out our handy work:

I think this one is my favorite. Who doesn't love a little glitter and bling?
By the way, Santa, if you're reading this post, I'd like one of THESE for Christmas. Thanks.

Oh, and I avoided the weekend madness and waited until tonight to go see Twilight. I have avoided reading any reviews on it, so I hope I like it!

6 comments:

Sarah Young said...

I don't even scrapbook and I about had a brain aneurysm watching the Cricut infomercial! Holy crap that thing is so sweet! Your cards and tags are very cute, you crafty thing you!

Valerie: said...

did you guys pick a house yet? How exciting! Let me know if you need help packing or anything when it comes time to move.

LAURA said...

I didn't know you were house hunting, cograts! Oh, and let me know how Twilight is, I cannot wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

Love the projects and the bling!

Erica said...

Your cards/tags are so cute! As a Cricut owner, thanks to Black Friday and Walmart last year, I can say that sucker is worth it! I've used it for a ton of things and got more ideas the other night during the "pregnancy insomnia" infomercial night.

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh- Santa, bring me one too!!!

Did you like Twilight? I'm assuming you've seen it by now. I didnt like it at all. But there are a lot who do....