Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Calendar

I love cruising Etsy, however, I've never bought anything off of there. Have you? Tonight I think I found my first purchase. Around here, we live by our white board calendar, but it's just a cheap-o one I bought from Wal-Mart. Isn't this one cute? I love that it's personalized and it's made of glass with vinyl lettering so it is almost more of a cute wall-hanging rather than just a boring calendar. It doesn't come with a frame, however, so I need to be on the hunt for a cool frame. Good thing I'm hitting up thrift stores tomorrow! Hope I can find something good.

I found it HERE.

6 comments:

Aimee said...

I LOVE this! Now I might just have to be your copycat...

I shop Etsy all the time... it's kind of my go-to place for wedding gifts.

Only once did I have a bad experience with a seller, but Etsy responded quickly, refunded my money, and shut the shop down.

Ashley Terry said...

That's adorable!! I am an etsy-holic! I got tons of my wedding stuff on there, including invitations! Now I have moved on to things for the house...it's fun!

Sarah Young said...

ooh, cute!!!

Sarah said...

SO cute!! I may have to get one myself!

Sarah said...

SO cute!! I may have to get one myself!

Sarah said...

SO cute!! I may have to get one myself!