Saturday, March 28, 2009

A New Do...for Rocklin

A little while back, we had Amanda (my sister-in-law come June 5th) give Rocklin his first haircut. She did a great job, but Rocklin's hair grows fast and he was starting to look like an orphan child, so today I decided we needed to take him in to get it cut again. I refused at first to take him to "Snip-It's" this children's haircutting salon, however I got a coupon in the mail for half price (you know me, the coupon nerd) so we decided to give it a whirl. This was his first time in an actual salon chair, and getting Rocklin to sit still for any amount of time is like asking the sun to stop shinning on an Arizona summer day...not going to happen! Luckily the girl who cut his hair was fast and used to squirmy little kids, so she was able to give him the cut we wanted and in record time! Here are some pictures from the big adventure:


Haha! He looks like he's being tortured with the clippers.

Thank heavens they had suckers - this was the ONLY way he would sit still!

Check out the drool on his cape - he was really enjoying this sucker! In fact, I think in this picture he was already on sucker #2.

This is the only true "after" picture we could get; little wiggle worm! (and still going strong with the sucker!!)

You can see what a change his new haircut makes...from the post below (which the pictures were taken yesterday) to the "after" picture! He looks so cute and SO grown up now!

6 comments:

Sarah Young said...

I can't believe how grown up he looks! Especially in the picture where he's wincing at the clippers. He looks like a full grown kid! The gal did a great job, I'm lovin' the cut!

Judy and Mike said...

What a cutie!

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

Love, love, love the new 'do!

Brittany said...

Love the haircut, he looks adorable. I think you guys should make a trip up to Utah, we would have tons of fun!!!

KS said...

So cute! He looks like such a little man now!!!

Kelli said...

Kristen, I haven't had much chance to get over to your blog, but today I did - and holy cow! That boy of yours is A DOLL. So very cute!