Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Need Shampoo?

It's been a while since I posted on a "good deal" so I thought I'd share my Walgreens deal for this week. (And I'm sure some of you savvy shoppers out there have already taken advantage of this deal, but just in case...). Right now in the Walgreens Easy Saver catalog (which you can pick up in the front of the store), there is a $2 off any Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler (not including the serum). There have been LOTS of Garnier coupons in the past month or two in the Sunday papers for $1 off. The Garnier products run an average of $2.99 normally. If you combing the Easy Saver coupon plus your manufacturer's coupons, you get FREE stuff! I got everything in the picture below for FREE (other than tax, which was just about a dollar). I am definitely set on hair products for a good while now. Now if I can just get this kind of deal on Aveda products....haha...yeah right!


5 comments:

Jody said...

That's exciting. I'm jealous!!!

Miller Family said...

AWESOME!!!

LAURA said...

you coupon diva you! That's awesome, look at all that hair care products. What are your favorite websites for finding good coupons?

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Laura - I use boodle.com as well as coupons.com, but generally I get most of my coupons just from the Sunday paper. I get a couple of Sunday papers so I can get more coupons for deals such as this one. It really pays off!

Barb McLean said...

Wow... now that is impressive! Your little guy has grown up so much from the last time I saw him... a real cutie!