Friday, January 25, 2008

Thanks Grammy!!!

My mom has been here for the past two weeks to help out with Rocklin. What a blessing!! She's been so amazing in helping us with everything from diaper changes to feedings to watching the baby while I catch up on sleep to cooking meals and doing laundry. I don't know how I would have made it through these first two weeks without her. She's leaving tomorrow and we're REALLY going to miss her!! Thanks, Mom for everything...we love you and appreciate all the sacrifices you've made for us. We already can't wait to see you again!!

1 comment:

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Awe, good ole' Jody! I miss your mommy. I'm glad she is there to help you out, just be nice to her, I was so hormonal and annoyed at my mom when she was staying with me, but as soon as she left I WISHED her back every day.