Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Nursery Pictures

Adam's been working so hard on getting the nursery painted and he finished last night! It looks so cute...it's such a little boy's room. We still need to put up some wall hangings, but I wanted to share some pictures of the paint. Also, just an update - I'm still at home on bed rest, same old, same old with everything...but based on what the doctors keep telling me, if I had to guess I'd guess we'll be having this baby sometime next week. We'll see if I'm a good guesser!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Kristen & Adam...that baby room looks gorgeous!!! Wow...you did a great job :) Can't wait to see pictures of that little guy.

K...hope you are feeling better!

Aimee said...

SO CUTE! You've done a great job with your nursery! :) Sorry to hear you've been laid up, but hopefully you've been able to get lots of rest before the little one comes. BTW, we'll be in town from Feb. 9-15... we'd love to see you! :)

Kelly Jo said...

Love the colors!! Take care of yourself and can't wait to see pictures posted of that cute little boy of yours!

Sarah Young said...

It looks so cute! Good job you two!

Salt H2O said...

So cute! You guys did a fabulous job.

Brittany said...

I love the way the room turned out..it is so cute!!