Friday, January 25, 2008

Baby Shower

Last night two of my sister-in-laws and my visiting teachers threw me a baby shower that was originally scheduled for the day Rockin was delivered, so we had to reschedule. There was a great turnout and we had so much fun! We got so many fun things, a lot of fun outfits that Rocklin will be able to wear once he gets a little bigger. Thanks to everyone who came!



Brittany & Tonya:


Rocklin & his Aunt Kristie:

Rocklin & his cousin Carly:

Look at all Rocklin's fun gifts!

This is a very special present that Rocklin's Great Aunt Wendie brought to the shower. It's an antique rocking chair that his great-grandparents Jon & Gerry Young bought up in Canada back in the late '60's. They restored the chair and it's been in the family since. Thanks, Wendie for such a special gift! The black finish matches his nursery furniture perfect!

6 comments:

Sarah Young said...

Wow lady! You hit the motherload! I wish I could have been there!

Salt H2O said...

How fun! I LOVE the pictures!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

I love the pictures, you are a beautiful mommy, I know you'll be such a fun and wonderful mom. that baby's gonna love you!

Ashley said...

Hey Kristen! It's Amy and Kelli's sister. Just wanted to say congrats on such a beautiful baby boy!! Tell your family hello!

Erica said...

He's beautiful! Congrats and enjoy being a mom!

Brittany said...

Ok, so I was totally cheesing it up in that picture...I didn't know it would make the blog!!