Friday, January 23, 2009

Couch

I haven't posted anything new lately because quite frankly there really hasn't been anything going on around here. Rocklin's had a fever the past few days so we've just been chillin at home trying to kick the fever. Today he just seemed miserable and wouldn't nap so I got out his new big boy couch and let him watch some cartoons on it. That is a big treat for him, because I generally don't let him watch TV during the day. I'm not necessarily opposed to it, but he usually doesn't seem that interested in it, so I figure I will wait and try not to create a habit of watching too much TV at such a young age. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of him on his Cars couch watching Go, Diego, Go! (And he looks pretty stoked to be watching cartoons and not really sick, however don't be fooled...it didn't really last that long).




6 comments:

Miller Family said...

My GOSH...he's TOO cute for words!!! Hope he gets to feeling better soon. A sick kiddo is no fun!

Brittany said...

The couch is the best...gotta love John and Christel. Rocklin does look pretty adorable for being sick.

LAURA said...

Oh just wait until he watches the movie Cars (like his couch)...he'll be addicted for sure! Ethan wanted to watch that every day for months.

Valerie: said...

Poor little guy!! Fevers are rough, i am lucky sydney has only gotten a fever once in her life...I am not so lucky cause she gets a runny nose and a cough a lot!! Your good for not promoting the T.V. I swear it's on all the time here...i am bad and need to turn it off more than I do!! Hope he feels better soon.

McB's said...

ahhhh that is so cute! he is growing up to look like such a little boy instead of a baby. he is SO cute! i hope he feels better, but maybe he doesn't so he can keep watching TV :)

Sarah Young said...

That is too cute! In the first one you can tell he is just zoned in and loving it!