Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'll trade ya...

Rocklin and I just got home from Costco. For some reason I love going to Costco; almost as much as I love going to Target or IKEA. Anyway, while we were there, little Mr. Rocklin got a lot of attention. When we first walked in, this older lady told me she'd trade me her puppy for Rocklin. Then the free sample lady told me I could have all the free samples I wanted if I would give her my baby. Then another random lady asked me what isle I found him on because she would like one just like him. Then the snack bar man told me he'd give me two churros for the baby.

It's fun to know other people think Rocklin is as cute as I do.

5 comments:

Salt H2O said...

So what will you take in a trade?

I think it's funny that everyone at Costco wanted him- it's a cute story.

Sarah Young said...

Okay so, that is one thing I'm dreading about having another bambino in tow, is all the extra attention you get. In your case it sounded really cute, but not so fun when you're in a hurry and some weirdo wants to gootchy, gootchy, goo all day. I guess it's all part of having adorable kids!

Sarah Young said...

P.S. Love the blogskin!

Jody said...

No trading allowed!! He's a keeper !!!

LAURA said...

It's funny how everyone in the world (even the older creepy lookin guys) all the sudden starts talking to you and cooing at the baby. People really open up.