Sunday, May 13, 2007

Huntington Beach Trip

A couple of weekends ago, Adam and I took a weekend trip out to Southern California to visit two of my brothers that were out there on vacation. Daniel had just gotten home from his mission about a month before this trip, so this was the first time Adam got to meet his new brother-in-law!


Kevin, Adam & Daniel

Adam, me and Daniel went to dinner at Macaroni Grill; we met up with my cousin Angela and her husband Roy and their baby Emily.


The Baiamonte Family: Angela, Roy and Emily. We had fun visiting with them!


Saturday, we met up at Huntington Beach and rented beach cruiser bikes. We rode along the boardwalk and had so much fun! We stopped along the way and posed for a picture...



Here's one last picture of Adam and I at this funky little taco shop right in the middle of it all in Huntington Beach.




4 comments:

Justin Young said...

Good to see the GA being repped. You're getting some good miles out of that gear Adam!

I'll see you two kids this weekend in Zona.

Kelly Jo said...

Oh the beach!!! Kristen, I remember when we went to Huntington Beach. . .what a trip, lots of driving!!

You look wonderful and happy!! (I'll live through your vacations right now. . .;)

Anonymous said...

Huntington Beach is a lot of fun! I stayed at the Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort and it was beautiful, I also ate at the Macaroni Grill which had great wine and pasta, got a new piercing at Tommy T's body piercing, and walked along the beach at night. Great place to hang out and enjoy a drink at Gallagher's. Hope you enjoyed your vacation and wonderful Huntington Beach!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.